Dot of the World

I am just a dot of this world, nothing more than a dot. However, in the eyes of God, I am a precious dot. 'Dream, Observe and Think' made up the DOT Philosophy.

Thursday, January 20, 2005

Just some recent news

I haven't updated the Dot of the World for ages. As I keep focusing on writing my feelings and thoughts in Chinese. It's so interesting that I have to write and to think billingually since I have been living in London.

When I designed the blogs, I believed that I had to make an English column, so that my non-Chinese friends can also keep in touch with me through this blog.

I really love my life in London. When the Master course draws near to an end, I start to think of my future. Will I stay here for a little while? Or will I go back to serve Hong Kong?

Hong Kong is always in my mind. I love her. However, I found that I am so insufficient to do anything. I feel like I am a sponge which wants to absorb everything in the sea of knowledge.

There are a lot of dreams at nights. I mingled all people and places of Hong Kong and London in my dreams. Sometimes I have almost mixed up the reality and the dreams too. I felt like I am living in two realities, maybe, in both virtualities. I keep pondering on the issue of cultural identity. Who am I? The only answer is that I am just a dot in the world.

After the CMW course, I pray much more earnestly to God and I hope that he will guide me through in my pathfinding journey so that I can contribute myself to the world. I am still learning how to think of the world in the creation model. I am still thinking of Stott's double listening. I hope to do more integrative studies on theology and world knowledge.

How are you lately?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home